ISS-USA offers volunteer opportunities year round. Volunteers can work with the Arthur C. Helton Institute, Intercountry Case Management, the Repatriation Program, or, a combination of any or all three departments. Volunteers can be assigned a range of duties that best fit the volunteer’s skills and meets the needs of the agency. This includes, but is not limited to, helping with administrative tasks, developing a social media presence, conducting research, creating videos, or assisting with case management.
• How ISS-USA works with international and domestic partners to assist children and families in need.
• A wide variety of administrative and social skills.
• How to work with a diverse group of individuals to reach goals.
• Interest in non-profit work, social work, and/or international work
• Basic knowledge of computers and data entry
• Good interpersonal skills
• Organizational skills
• Willingness to learn
Email a cover letter describing your professional skills, experience, and the type of work you are interested in to email@example.com along with your resume. To learn more about current volunteer opportunities please click here.
- All opportunities require working in our downtown Baltimore office.
- We ask that you work a minimum of 10 hours per week for at least 3 months.
- All volunteer positions are unpaid.