Run the TCS New York City Marathon for International Social Service, USA (ISS-USA)!
Raise funds to provide social services to vulnerable cross border children and families while you train for the infamous TCS New York City Marathon on November 1, 2020.
You will receive the support of the ISS-USA staff, board and community partners!
Learn more about being a part of this incredible race with ISS-USA:
What does ISS-USA offer for the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon ?
- You will receive the support of our staff, New York Road Runners (NYRR) and community partners!
- Monthly sessions on training, nutrition, runner safety, proper shoe & clothing fit, tackling hills, and mastering the race mentally.
- Marathon training plans that are adjustable to your ability and interest level and support with the plan.
- New York Road Runners (NYRR) nutrition/fitness info sessions!
- All runners will receive an ISS-USA runner’s care kit with essentials for before and after the race.
- A private Facebook group to get to know fellow ISS-USA team mates, find fundraising support, and stay in touch on events.
- Pre-race Cheer Event – join us for a fun meet up with the ISS-USA staff to get you pumped up before the race!
How do I register to run with ISS-USA in the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon?
- If you are seeking Guaranteed Entry through ISS-USA, contact Marie Blum, Senior Development and Communications Officer at ISS-USA. She will ask you to fill out a form and waiver. You commit to raise $2,620 for ISS-USA and you commit to cover your TCS NYC Marathon registration fee.
- Once you fill out your form and waiver, ISS-USA will register you in the marathon.
When will we meet our fellow teammates?
Once you are registered, you will be invited to join our private Facebook Group to virtually connect with other runners & the ISS-USA Staff!
What is the final registration date for the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon?
September 30, 2020, is the registration deadline for all charity runners.
How do I find out about Baggage & Transportation information?
New York Road Runners will provide Charity Partners with more information on transportation and baggage in Spring 2020. Runners will be given the option to select baggage and transportation preferences during the TCS New York City Marathon season. It is the runner’s responsibility to look out for announcements from NYRR about deadlines and procedures for making these selections.
I live out of town! Can you help me plan for the weekend of the race?
Yes! We are happy to provide hotel recommendations and travel advice. Please reach out to Marie Blum at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
If I have any other questions, who can I reach out to?
Please reach out to Marie Blum at email@example.com with any additional questions!